I love my happywayau BCAAs, I take them without fail every time I train. But what exactly are BCAA’s and what do they do for you?
BCAAs stand for branched-chain amino acids and are made up of three essential amino acids: Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine.
Amino acids are necessary to help produce muscle, prevent illness, transport nutrients around the body and carry out bodily functions.
Some amino acids are already found in the body naturally whilst others are not and must be sourced externally from our diet or suitable supplements.
There are so many great benefits from using a BCAA supplement as a part of your daily routine. Some of these benefits include:
– Boosts energy and delays fatigue.
– Helps to increase muscle growth and lean out muscle mass.
– Protects the immune system.
– Helps to manage muscle recovery and repair.
– Assists with keeping our hormones in balance.
– Provides weight loss/fat-burning benefits.
I highly recommend adding this supplement to your daily health and fitness regime, and happywayau have created theirs with women’s bodies in mind, being 100% natural.
What’s your flavour? Green apple or Raspberry 😋
DISCOUNT // HAPPYBREE